Tie the knot in the scenic
mountains of North Carolina
Rolling hills, speckled with laurel and rhododendron, serve as the backdrop to our 80 acres of lush blueberry bushes, grape vines, and fields of fir trees. Chimney Pond Farms is simply the canvas for your own wedding vision. Our venue, which offers hilltop views of Lake Glenville, is able to comfortably accommodate over 250 guests. The temperate weather will keep guests comfortable in the summer months, or you may choose to hold your ceremony in one of our two available indoor halls when the weather has cooled.
Especially for you
- Venue access from 9AM – midnight
- Full use of our beautiful 80 acre farm for pictures
- Golf cart for photography/videography team
- All packages include a Day of Coordination Team and Lead Coordinator.
- Mini planning meeting 10 weeks prior to wedding to help with floor plan, timeline, vendor review, and day of summary of events
- Rehearsal coordination
- Day of set-up (meet vendors, keep timeline, ensure all members of the wedding party and immediate family are in place, coordinate the ceremony procession, assist photographers post ceremony, and so much more)
- Day of clean up (packing up of all your personal items, loading exit vehicle for the couple, and much more)
There are upgrades available for additional planning services. These upgrades include 3 month out planning and full planning. Please contact us to receive more information about planning options.
- Space to get ready for both sides of the wedding party
- Overlook porch access for all guests for up to one hour before ceremony
- Golf cart transport for all guests to and from ceremony site
Since so many of our couples are planning a destination wedding, we have incorporated several standard decoration pieces to make it easier for you. If you are looking for something specific, always ask us first if we have it because it is possible we do since our inventory is always growing!
Frequently Asked Questions
Click here to contact us for more information